Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Quote of the Day...."Art is the only way to run away without leaving home".



I decided to do this Tidbit Thursday blog about a famous quote....  

"Art is the only way to run away without leaving home".  
BY ~Twyla Tharp


I thought this quote is very powerful , and true at least for myself...When creating, I tend to let my mind wander and take flight to many destinations without boundaries. I realized that this is only possible through art making. 

One, you don't have to pack a suitcase, 
Two, make reservations, 
Third, you don't have to go in debt with travel costs.  





Does your ART allow you to run away without leaving home??? IF so, How ? What places does your mind wander to while your creating??? Love to hear your art journeys????


Andrea
www.andreasartz.com




Be sure to take an artful journey to the beach with us , at our FREE BEACH ART WORKSHOPS..www.andreasartz.com/workshops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create Educate Connect

Create Educate Connect
Create Educate Connect