Sunday, December 4, 2011

Artist ... Are you Preparing for A Craft Show???...


For the past several weeks I have been posting blogs about my creative journey of my new holiday ornamental collection. Well, my collection is COMPLETE FINALLY, and I actually had the annual holiday Craft Show yesterday, at Eastern Highschool in Voorhees ,NJ. It is so interesting being a crafter and preparing for that big show/s that come around each year. No matter how many years you have done them , or how many times you return to the same venue, you are filled with the same mixed level of feelings, which may include:
Click to play this Smilebox collage
stress- both good and bad , 
nervousness- of how the show will turn out,
fatigue- from many late nights finalizing projects, 
excitement - to share your talent to the world . 

Well, I am here to tell you I have felt all these feelings and more, yet it was still a fabulous experience.  Feel free to see it first hand by clicking on the image above..


Do you have a craft show experience you'd like to share?? What do you usually do to prepare for craft shows, any interesting successful craft show techniques you like to share with us... We Are listening..

Andrea
      


  

www.andreasartz.com


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Create Educate Connect

Create Educate Connect
Create Educate Connect