Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spring Flower Brooches feelings…..

The time spring time is a great opportunity  to be creativity, because we have inspiration from  everywhere, like the sun, sky, trees. I have special inspiration feelings from flowers colors. Every natural combination is unbelievable how nice it looks.

I try to get color ideas from the natural flowers and put on my creations….  Yes!!!!! I introduce my favorite orange color on a very special flower. I hope you like this. You could find more creation on our website.
The great thing about these hand painted flowers is they don’t require water, or special growing instructions, so you won’t need a green thumb to own one.
Please we are waiting for your comments. We love to hear your thoughts!!



From: Collections Pins Flowers.





Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create Educate Connect

Create Educate Connect
Create Educate Connect