Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Sunday's Work in Progress!!!

Here is what I have been up to this Sunday morning...
With the Holiday Season upon us, otherwise known as busy season for us crafters and artisans, I have been quite in the creative mode producing various lines of new items...


I am thinking this year I want to do ornaments, there is something so magical about ornaments and the way they dress up a tree on Christmas.
A season of giving ...a sketch of magical animated present boxes


So far I have sketched this candy cane on cedar wood, let's see which color palette I use, I think I am going to go for a non-traditional "eyecatching" palette. Any suggestions?????

Can't wait to share the finished products with you..!! What are you crafting up this pre-holiday season??? Are there any craft shows you are attending?..Andrea's Craft Show calendar We love to hear your crafting comments...

Andrea
www.andreasartz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create Educate Connect

Create Educate Connect
Create Educate Connect