Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's sprouting in your garden???

Now that spring is here , the climate is changing and beautiful flowers and plants are begining to blossom everywhere you turn. What a wonderful time of year it is.

This wonderful change can bring on alot of changes in our own personal, business and professional lives, for example starting a new creative project or finishing existing ones.

Well here in my studio , I this spring weather has inspired me to start this new mixed media floral collection.
Floral pins Spring 2012 Collection

Each flower has been hand crafted and has mixed media elements which make them 3-dimensional. I tried to use vibrant color schemes and accents to achieve a rich splash of color.
This was the first one completed during the past weekend. It took a while to master, but once I got the hang of it I wanted to explore more types...
This one is my favorite, it reminds me of a tropical paradise garden, that I would love to someday visit.

What's sprouting in your garden?? Have you been working on any interesting spring projects?? We love to hear your comments..we are listening.


Andrea
www.andreasartz.com

www.facebook.com/pages/Andreas-Artz-LLC/160647490640063

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create Educate Connect

Create Educate Connect
Create Educate Connect